Men's Vertx Delta 2.1 Pants
Item #: VTX1702SHC
The Delta Stretch 2.1 can take you from a day on the job to dinner with the wife & kids. These versatile pants are hardy enough to outlast a tough shift at work while their classic, comfortable design is casual enough to wear on a night out. The Delta gives the look of your standard low-vis khaki but is loaded-up with all the features the Prepared Professional has come to expect from a Vertx pant. 12 low-profile pockets are strategically placed to keep your gear hidden, secure and ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. With enough storage capacity to load-out your full first line, the Delta’s four-way stretch fabric allows for the utmost in mobility. No matter the load, no matter the mission the Delta Stretch 2.1 is the ultimate pant for the everyday operator.
Features of Men's Vertx Delta 2.1 Pants
- 9.2-ounce 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
- 12 pockets keep all your gear close at hand and easy to clear
- Dual angled rear yoke pockets fit standard smart phones and rifle mags
- Wallet traps in both rear pockets keep wallet or passport secure
- Deep front pockets are made of soft highly-breathable mesh
- Mini stash pockets let you pre-load key items from 1.75 to 2 inches long
- Keyring and lanyard anchor point in both front pockets
- Concealed DropLoop pass-through in each belt loop for flexible restraints or reinforced tether points for lanyards or gear
- Leather reinforced knife notches on front pockets and tool pockets on either side keep smaller tools easily accessible and secure
- Athletic fit is comfortable and allows freedom of movement
- Articulated pleated knees enable dynamic mobility and prevent cuff creep when sitting
- Full gusseted crotch allows greater range of motion
- Brass YKK locking zipper
- 8 belt loops are 0.5-inch wide and fit up to 1.75-inch belts
- All heavy-wear seams are double-stitched
- Four-way stretch fabric is soft and flexible for optimal movability
Measure around waist, where you normally wear your pants. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
Measure from the crotch along inseam leg to desired length. (Wear the shoes you intend to wear the pants with.) If you have a similar pair of well-fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along inseam from crotch to bottom of hem.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
20 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com