Men's Vertx Fury Hardshell
Item #: VTX8825RDGN
A modern, slim line hardshell with 37.5 technology. Waterproof, breathable laminate shell fabric repels rain while keeping the wearer comfortable all day. Pockets are laser cut for discreet, low-profile storage.
Features of Men's Vertx Fury Hardshell
- Waterproof breathable shell with taped seams
- VaporCore powered by 37.5 Active Particle Technology captures and releases moisture, keeping the body in its ideal microclimate of 37.5% relative humidity with a core temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius
- Internal AbrasionGuard lining resists wear from CCW and EDC gear
- Zippered pass-throughs in both front hand pockets allow discreet access to appendix-carry gear
- Left chest pocket with water-resistant zipper is ideally suited for cell phone and other similarly-sized tools
- Extended tail maintains belt and back coverage when bending and during strenuous activities
- Fitted hood with reinforced visor and rear neck stiffener has top and side opening adjustments
- Articulated sleeves and seamless underarm gussets improve range of movement
- Hood and hem adjust with locking shock cords
- Zip-through storm collar with extended chin protection
- Water-resistant YKK main zipper
|Extra Small||32 - 36||31|
|Small||38 - 40||33|
|Medium||42 - 44||35|
|Large||46 - 48||36|
|Extra Large||50 - 52||37|
|2X Large||54 - 56||38|
|3X Large||58 - 60||39|
Measure around the fullest part of your chest. keep tape under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
Measure sleeve from collar to wrist. Or select a jacket with a sleeve length you like. Lay it flat and measure from sleeve to cuff.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
10 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com