Women's Vertx Fusion LT Stretch Tactical Pants
Item #: VTX1200WDT
The Vertx Fusion LT Stretch Tactical Pants are the perfect storm of fit, function and comfort. While the Fusion Pants embrace classic Vertx features, such as the inset cargo pockets, a full gusset and articulated knees, they have been elevated with innovative features demanded by today’s operators. Among them, the durable stretch fabric, VaporCore powered by 37.5 Technology and 14 unique pockets. From range day to tactical operations, the Fusion Pants provide everything needed to maximize performance. This 5 oz. fabric version of the Stretch Tactical Pants is lighter and perfect for warmer conditions.
Features of Women's Vertx Fusion LT Stretch Tactical Pants
- 5 oz. fabric
- 40% Polyester / 24% 37.5 Polyester / 36% Cotton
- Relaxed fit features side stretch waistband and a higher rise in the back to maintain proper fit
- Articulated back yoke with two convenient utility pockets
- Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster
- Vertical zippered pockets above cargo pocket for added storage and ease of access when sitting
- Fully gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position
- Angled back pockets for ease of access and credential flaps to protect important items
Measure around waist, where you normally wear your pants. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
Measure from the crotch along inseam leg to desired length. (Wear the shoes you intend to wear the pants with.) If you have a similar pair of well-fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along inseam from crotch to bottom of hem.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com