Men's Vertx Integrity Shell Pants
Item #: VTX8815BK
The Integrity Shell Pants provide a waterproof, windproof, and comfortable experience with unmatched functionality in the rain pants segment. The 37.5 technology used in the laminate promotes active cooling and drying to keep you comfortable in any weather condition. The zippered inside thigh vents enable airflow to speed up the cooling process. Unlike other slip-on rain pants, you can thread a tactical belt through the five belt loops and cinch the elastic waist tabs to customize your fit. The articulated knees give you room to move naturally during all levels of activity. The generous fly and ankle zippers mean you can don and doff the Integrity Shell Pant without wrestling with the pants or removing your boots. Zippered vent pockets inside the thighs provide additional airflow during rainy and humid weather activities. Two covered pass-throughs provide access to the front pockets of your pants, and six protected external pockets let you keep other essentials close at hand.
Features of Men's Vertx Integrity Shell Pants
- 100% Polyester shell with 37.5 laminate and 100% Polyester Oxford, 600Dx600D
- Wind- and water-proof 37.5 laminated shell with taped seams
- High-rise rear waistband with polyester suede lining for added coverage and a more comfortable fit
- Waistband has five 2” belt loops and elasticized adjustment straps with hook and loop tabs
- Zippered fly with two waistband snaps and storm flap
- Pass-throughs with hook and loop tab–secured storm flaps allow access to pants pockets
- Two angled front pockets with zipper and storm flaps
- Waterproof-zippered thigh pockets with internal pocket for phone, notepad or like-size items
- Rear zippered pockets with hook and loop tab–secured storm flaps
- Inside the thighs zippered vents for airflow
- Polyester oxford fabric wrapped around bottom legs provides abrasion resistance and durability
- Articulated knees improve comfort and agility when on the move
- Ankle-height zippers with storm flaps allow easy donning and doffing over boots
- All seams are taped for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm flaps protect fly and zippers from rain and wind
- YKK waterproof and standard self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Hook and loop waist adjustments for a tailored fit
Measure around waist, where you normally wear your pants. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
Measure from the crotch along inseam leg to desired length. (Wear the shoes you intend to wear the pants with.) If you have a similar pair of well-fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along inseam from crotch to bottom of hem.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact