Men's Vertx Machinehead Shirt
Item #: VTX1470SFG
Worry less about your cover so you can focus on the task at hand with the concealment features of the Vertx Machinehead Shirt. Designed to emulate the everyday job shirt, the Machinehead is anything but. With hidden pockets in the front plackets, collar and behind the chest pockets, the Prepared Professional can discreetly store gear like E&E tools as well as important documents. Built-in features like stretch, underarm gussets and an angled back yoke provide unmatched range of motion so you can go to work without restriction. When the job needs done, the Machinehead Shirt is your go-to to get you there, and out of, any situation.
Features of Men's Vertx Machinehead Shirt
- 5.75 oz 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex Stretch Twill
- Moisture-wicking, wrinkle-free, and anti-odor applications
- Relaxed fit with underarm gussets and angled back yoke provide wide range of motion
- CCW compatible design provides extra coverage for any concealment position
- Low-profile hem pockets for weights or other similarly sized items
- Low-profile snap front closure allows you to quickly break away and clear your garment
- Four hidden mini stash pockets let you pre-load items up to 2” long
- Two chest pockets with angled pocket flap for easier access
- Two discreet Napoleon pockets with hook and loop closure to add secured storage for important documents and other gear
- Drop-back hem gives added coverage when bending and during strenuous activity
- Comms loop inside the back collar
- Roll collar with channels for collar stays or other small items
- Stretch fabric for added comfort
|Extra Small||13 - 13.5||32 - 34||33|
|Small||14 - 14.5||34 - 36||34|
|Medium||15 - 15.5||38 - 40||34|
|Large||16 - 16.5||42 - 44||35|
|Extra Large||17 - 17.5||46 - 48||36|
|2X Large||18 - 18.5||50 - 52||37|
|3X Large||19 - 19.5||54 - 56||37|
|4X Large||20 - 20.5||58 - 60||38|
Measure around the base of the neck.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep tape up under the arms, across the shoulder blades.
Measure from the nape of the neck. over the shoulder to the wrist bone, to desired length. If you have a similar shirt that you like, lay it flat and measure from collar seam to cuff.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact