Men's Vertx Merino Base Layer Pants
Item #: VTX1705RGN
Experience the epitome of comfort and performance with the revolutionary Merino Base Layer Pant by Vertx. Vertx' cutting-edge fabric blend combines the finest Merino Wool with durable Nylon and groundbreaking GM ReRapt technology, all enhanced by the unrivaled comfort and microclimate control of 37.5 Technology.
Features of Men's Vertx Merino Base Layer Pants
- Panel A: 120g 48% Merino / 39% 37.5 Technology Nylon / 13% Nylon 17.5 micron
- Panel B: 160G 49% Merino / 40% 37.5 Technology Nylon / 11% Nylon 17.5 micron
- The perfect combination of durability and microclimate control made with GM ReRapt and 37.5 Technology
- 120g / 160g Hybrid construction with heavier weight in the seat
- Deep thigh pockets for storage with hidden mini stash pocket in each elastic
- Flatlock seam construction designed for fewer friction points
- Crotch gusset ensures sustained comfort without restricting movement
- Hanger loop for heatless drying
- Odor-resistant fabric
- Merino blend utilizing ReRapt technology providing superior durability and shape retention
- 37.5 Technology helps your body maintain its core temperature and manage moisture in your microclimate to help you perform at your peak by staying warm, dry, and comfortable all day
Measure around waist, where you normally wear your pants. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
Measure from the crotch along inseam leg to desired length. (Wear the shoes you intend to wear the pants with.) If you have a similar pair of well-fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along inseam from crotch to bottom of hem.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact