Men's Vertx Recon Shirt
Item #: VTX8820MC
The Recon Shirt offers maximum storage ability in a traditional style field shirt. The Recon Shirt is 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop for reinforced durability, with and without additional gear, and offers multiple pocket configurations for carrying and easily accessing needed essentials. The hook and loop closure front allows for a streamlined look, while bi-swing shoulders allow for less restrictive movement and mobility.
Features of Men's Vertx Recon Shirt
- High rise convertible collar
- Zipper front opening and hook and loop closure
- Loop strips on front chest for name patches
- Left and right chest pockets with hook and loop closure for easy access with gloves on
- Small gear pocket inside left chest pocket
- Low visibility horizontal zipper chest pockets on left and right side
- Angled bicep pocket with hook and loop closure and loop on outside for unit identification
- Bi-swing shoulders for greater mobility
- Full-size military cuffs allow for sleeves to be rolled up easily with adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- Flat front hem
|Extra Small||13 - 13.5||32 - 34||33|
|Small||14 - 14.5||34 - 36||34|
|Medium||15 - 15.5||38 - 40||34|
|Large||16 - 16.5||42 - 44||35|
|Extra Large||17 - 17.5||46 - 48||36|
|2X Large||18 - 18.5||50 - 52||37|
|3X Large||19 - 19.5||54 - 56||37|
|4X Large||20 - 20.5||58 - 60||38|
Measure around the base of the neck.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep tape up under the arms, across the shoulder blades.
Measure from the nape of the neck. over the shoulder to the wrist bone, to desired length. If you have a similar shirt that you like, lay it flat and measure from collar seam to cuff.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
2 Answered Questions
Answered by ( from