Women's Vertx Swift Hoodie
Item #: VTX7025BLS
Temperatures are dropping but your awareness isn’t. We built the Vertx Swift Hoody because we know that on the job or day-to-day, staying comfortable while maintaining a reduced visual signature is key. The Swift’s crossover front hood gives extra coverage without blocking your line of sight while the raglan sleeve and thumb loops provide unobstructed range of motion without ride-up. Part of the VaporCore line, powered by 37.5 Technology, the Swift actively works with you to keep your core temperature regulated while its large kangaroo pocket conceals a center zippered horizontal pass-through that provides access to gear stored at the waist. An AbrasionGuard lining counteracts snagging and wear while the athletic fit leaves just enough room to prevent printing. Built to stand alone or layer, pair the hoody with the Trailhawk Jacket or Women’s Fury Hardshell for added protection or to swiftly change up your appearance. The Swift Hoody is the perfect combination of fit, form and function to keep you insulated and at the ready on a moment’s notice.
Features of Women's Vertx Swift Hoodie
- Body fabric is 7.37 ounce, 45% Polyester/34% 37.5 Polyester/21% Cotton
- AbrasionGuard fabric is 96% Polyester/4% Spandex
- Flatlock stitching for improved comfort
- Raglan sleeve construction eliminates seam irritation on top of shoulders
- YKK reverse coil self-correcting nylon zipper
- Athletic fit allows layering for a variety of looks and conditions
- Internal AbrasionGuard lining resists wear from CCW, EDC gear and other tools on both sides and around the back
- Pullover style
- Kangaroo pocket with zippered horizontal pass-through concealed inside allows discreet access to appendix-carry items
- Crossover hood design adds coverage without blocking peripheral
- Thumb loops at cuff provide added warmth without sleeve ride-up
- Grosgrain hanger loop is compatible for comms applications
- Two internal eyelets allows you to pre-load key items up to 2” long
- Drop-back hem provides added coverage when bending and sitting
|Extra Small||32 - 36||31|
|Small||38 - 40||33|
|Medium||42 - 44||35|
|Large||46 - 48||36|
|Extra Large||50 - 52||37|
|2X Large||54 - 56||38|
|3X Large||58 - 60||39|
Measure around the fullest part of your chest. keep tape under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
Measure sleeve from collar to wrist. Or select a jacket with a sleeve length you like. Lay it flat and measure from sleeve to cuff.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact