Men's Viktos Armory Boots
Item #: 10050
The Armory AR670 boot blends the best of lightweight, durability, and garrison-level comfort. It features an upper crafted from uniform compliant leather and rugged 1050D nylon with a water-resistant coating. The chassis is equipped with a slip-resistant rubber outsole, and high-rebound foam midsole combine for both excellent traction and long duty shift comfort. Internally the Armory features Akore padded ankle inserts, a high-rebound EVA insole, and high volume forefoot to ensure a perfect fit under heavy loadouts.
Features of Men's Viktos Armory Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Leather heel & toe overlays for durability
- Polishable toe & heel (Black)
- Tough 1050D Nylon with water-resistant coating
- Internal Akore padded ankle
- Regrind toe / heel print for increased wear-resistance (coyote brown)
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Hi-rebound EVA foam midsole
- High volume forefoot allows foot splay under load
- 10mm heel to toe drop
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1-year workmanship & materials warranty
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from