Wiley X CAG-1 Gloves
Item #: U230
With Wiley X CAG-1 Gloves, you'll have no trouble getting a good grip on the task at hand. These gloves meet the military requirements for flame resistance as well as the ASTM F1790 standard for fabric cut resistance. The fingers and the back of the hand feature lightweight Kevlar Weave for superior protection against cuts and flames. An injection molded knuckle protector stands up to abrasion and impact, keeping your hands safe in the roughest operations. The cuff is completely adjustable, and the clip-strap allows for quick and easy storing. When you need absolute protection against anything your day might have in store, these gloves answer the call.
Features of Wiley X CAG-1 Gloves
- Berry Amendment compliant
- Meets military requirements for flame resistance
- Meets ASTM F 1790 standard for fabric cut resistance
- Meets ASTM D 6413 standard for flame resistance
- Meets NFPA 1971-07 standard for thermal resistance
- Patent pending injection molded knuckle protector to resist abrasion and impact
- Fingers and back of the hand feature lightweight Kevlar Weave for resistance against flames and cuts
- Features goatskin leather treated to provide flame resistance
- Fully adjustable cuff
- High-stress areas are reinforced with leather
- Clip-strap allows for simple storage and improved portability
- Black version has Touchtec Technology for use with touchscreens
- Made in USA
Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your hand and make a loose fist. Round the number to the closest inch and refer to the sizing below.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
13 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com