Wiley X P-17
Item #: P-17M
Heavy duty activities require heavy duty eyewear. The Wiley X P-17 is built for tough, hazardous work. The rubberized nosepiece and temple grips prevent slipping when your head becomes wet with moisture. With shatterproof polycarbonate lenses and virtually indestructible Triloid nylon frames, these glasses are built to withstand any grueling tasks. These glasses exceed ANSI high velocity impact safety standards, block 100% of UVA and UVB rays and can withstand the weight of a 1.1-pound pointed projectile dropped from a height of 50 inches. These durable glasses sit comfortably on your face all day and provide protection from a wide variety of dangers.
Features of Wiley X P-17
- Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards
- Frames and lenses must withstand the weight of a 1.1 lb. pointed projectile dropped from a height of 50"
- Lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Compatible with prescription lenses
- Rubberized nosepiece and temples grip to reduce sliding when sweating
- Triloid nylon frames are virtually indestructible
- T-Shell lens coating to resist scratching
- Silver Flash lenses: 12% light transmission, good on brighter days
- Smoke Gray lenses: 14-20% light transmission, maximum glare reduction
- Polarized Smoke Green lenses: 13% light transmission, great for general daytime use
- Polarized Emerald Mirror (Amber) lenses: 18% light transmission, designed to amplify color contrast in all light conditions
|S - M
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
29 Customer Reviews