YETI Tundra 45
Item #: 10045010000
The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness, including a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost Insulation. It’s UV-resistant and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet. All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket. The YETI Tundra 45 is packed with all of the performance features that YETI is known for to create the ultimate cooler for your next wilderness expedition, hunting excursion, fishing trips, tailgating or any other outdoor adventure.
Features of YETI Tundra 45
- An all-purpose cooler for any adventure
- Snugly fits on off-road vehicles
- T-Rex heavy duty rubber lid latches are made with patented technology so it won’t bust
- ColdLock Gasket circles the length of the lid to block out heat and keep in the cold
- NeverFail Hinge System features two hinge pins and an interlocking design to prevent breakage
- AnchorPoint tie-down slots for easy mounting
- LipGrip handles stay out of the way
- InterLock Lid System creates a form fitting barrier against heat
- DoubleHaul handles constructed with military grade polyester rope for durability
- Vortex drain system is leakproof, rugged and designed for quick draining
- Bearfoot non-slip feet prevent sliding
- Fatwall design features extra thick walls that hold up to two inches of insulation
- Rotomolded construction makes it virtually indestructible
- PermaFrost insulation pressure injected commercial grade polyurethane foam in walls and lid
- Certified bear resistant food container when used with two padlocks on both front corners
- Comes with one dry goods basket
- Outside dimensions: 16” x 15.5” x 25.5”
- Inside dimensions: 9.4” x 10.6” x 18.4”
- Empty weight: 23 lbs.
- Holds up to 28 cans of beer using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio
- Holds up to 34 lbs. of ice only
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact