The first-ever YETI cooler on wheels is the answer to taking Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Haul lives up to the Tundra name. The Tundra Haul is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
Note: Tundra Haul is not compatible with the dry goods basket.
Features of YETI Tundra Haul
- NeverFlat Wheels: solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant
- StrongArm Handle: durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips - curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid make sure your ice stays ice
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- LipGrip Handles stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore
- Outside dimensions: 28-1/4” x 19-1/2” x 18-5/8”
- Inside dimensions: 19" x 13-5/8" x 11-1/4"
- Empty weight: 37 lbs
- Holds up to 45 cans of beer using a 1:1 ice to beer ratio
- Holds 55 lbs. of ice only