Zero Tolerance G-10 Folder
The Zero Tolerance G-10 Folder is 10% smaller than the original version but every bit as powerful. The blade is made from S30V stainless steel for an extremely tough surface that keeps its edge and stays sharp in the face of repeated use. Using the patented SpeedSafe system, this knife opens smoothly with a push on the blade's thumb stud or pull back on the blade protrusion. The blade then locks smoothly into place. Additionally, the quad-mount system contains four pre-drilled areas, two on each side of the handle, allowing you to place the pocket clip in the most convenient position. The black and tiger stripe models feature Tungsten DLC blade coating for a nonreflective surface that stays hard and resists wear for a consistently sharp tool.
Features of Zero Tolerance G-10 Folder
- Overall length: 7.75"
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed length: 4.6"
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Blade material: S30V steel with Tungsten Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating
- Nonreflective tiger stripe Tungsten DLC blade coating provides a camouflaged surface and the appearance of a worn, battle-tested tool
- Tungsten DLC coatings reduce friction, enhance hardness and offer superior resistance against wear
- Stonewashed blade does not use Tungsten DLC coating
- Tough S30V steel uses a fine grain to sharpen easier than other powdered steels
- S30V is highly resistant to wear and keeps its edge longer
- Powdered steel formula promotes distribution and formation of vanadium carbides for enhanced cutting capabilities
- Uses patented SpeedSafe system for smooth opening of the knife with a manual push on the thumb stud of the blade or pull back on the blade protrusion
- Torsion bar on the SpeedSafe system creates a bias to the closed position to prevent it from being opened by gravity
- Torsion bar locks blade into position when knife is opened
- Knife handle is made from G-10 material, an epoxy-filled woven glass fiber that does not lose stability during extreme temperature changes
- Quad-mount system has four pre-drilled areas, allowing the pocket clip's position to be adjusted to the user's preference
- Ambidextrous flipper is on the part of the blade that protrudes at the knife spine when the knife is closed. The protrusion forms part of the finger guard when opened.
- Liner lock backs up against the backend of the blade when opening, preventing the blade from closing