Blackhawk Point Man Knife
The Point Man is both the rebirth and the evolution of a true classic—the original MOD "Trident" utility folder. The signature ergonomic handle shape and distinctive spear-point blade of the original design are now rendered with all new materials, including CNC-machined textured G-10 handles, nested 420J stainless steel liners, and a black Teflon-coated AUS8A stainless steel blade. Other enhancements include improved lock geometry for its heavy-duty liner-lock mechanism and the addition of a four-position clothing clip that supports both left and right-side, tip-up and tip-down carry. Improved features and a very affordable price make the Point Man an outstanding tactical folding knife.
- Blade length: 3.400"
- Overall length: 7.800"
- Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade: Black Teflon® coating
- Handle: 420J stainless steel liners nested in textured G-10 scales
- Plain or partially serrated edge
- Right or left-side pocket clip (tip-up or tip-down carry)
- Also available as an automatic knife. Please see MOD® models 55-7 and 55-8.