Blackhawk Special Ops Medical Backpack
The Blackhawk Special Ops Medical Backpack was designed with feedback from elite military medics to ensure the best possible medical bag. Made of 1,000 denier nylon, this backpack features several individual compartments for holding medical supplies, as well as urethane-coated mesh internal pockets for protective storage. In an emergency, this bag opens fully for quick and easy access to the contents, and three sides are covered in S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for customizable gear attachment. The contoured shoulder straps have half an inch of padding to reduce strain when carrying, while the back and inner trifold lap are padded for enhanced protection. To keep you hydrated, a special pouch is able to hold an optional 100-ounce Blackhawk Hydration System.
Features of Blackhawk Special Ops Medical Backpack
- Capacity: 2,225 cu in
- Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 7.5"
- 1,000 denier nylon
- Individual compartments for medical gear
- Contoured shoulder straps with 0.5" padding
- Grab handle on the top
- Metal drainage grommet on the bottom
- Cinch straps on the outside
- Urethane-coated mesh internal pockets
- Padded back and inner trifold flap for protection
- S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on three sides for accessory attachment
- Special pouch can hold a 100-oz. Blackhawk Hydration System (not included)