Condor Gen II Battle Belt
Item #: 241-001
The Condor Gen II Battle Belt is a practical addition to any tactical setup, but requires a 1.5"-2" web belt for use. Two rows of webbing distribute weight evenly along your hip and provide ample space for multiple attachments. There are side panels with a hook and loop closure system for drop leg holster attachment, four D-rings for harness attachment and two openings for leg rig attachment. The padded mesh lining and contoured shape makes this belt comfortable enough to wear all day and increases mobility when squatting or kneeling. It is also 50% thinner than traditional battle belts, which makes it a great lightweight option. It is compatible for use with the Condor H-Harness as well.
Features of Condor Gen II Battle Belt
- Breathable, padded mesh lining
- Two rows of webbing for multiple attachments
- Side panels with hook and loop closure
- Four D-rings for harness attachment
- Two leg rig attachment openings
- Contoured shape for better maneuverability
- 50% thinner than other battle belts
- Requires a 1.5"-2" web belt for use (not included)
- Compatible with the Condor H-Harness (not included)
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
81 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from