Item #: 831548
The Leatherman Rebar is the ultimate multi-tool in terms of versatility, reliability and quick access. Perfect for camping, hiking, fishing, or military use, this tool has everything you could need when in the wilderness. The wire cutters and hard-wire cutters are crafted from 154CM stainless steel, a high-alloy material designed to hold its edge three times longer than traditional steel for more rapid action in the field. Every other tool is crafted from 420HC stainless steel, which is optimized for heavy-duty use by heat treatment. Each tool locks into place for safe, efficient use. The essentials include pliers, an awl, a 2.9-inch knife, a saw and an electrical crimper. Leatherman coats each tool in black oxide, a powder-based metal to promote a covert appearance that reduces glare for military operation. There is also a file for smoothing wood and metal, and a series of screwdrivers that range in size, as well as a bottle opener, a can opener and an 8-inch ruler, making this the ideal multi-tool for DIY home use.
Features of Leatherman Rebar
- Primary blade length: 2.9"
- Closed length: 4"
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Glare-reducing black oxide material
- Heat-treated 420 high-carbon stainless steel material
- High-carbon corrosion-resistant 154CM stainless steel material
- Locking features for safety and ease of use
- Needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- 420HC stainless steel knife
- 420HC stainless steel serrated knife
- 420HC stainless steel saw
- 154CM stainless steel replaceable hard-wire cutters
- 154CM stainless steel replaceable wire cutters
- Electrical crimper
- 8" ruler
- 420HC stainless steel wood or metal file
- Awl with thread loop for enlarging holes in leather, canvas etc.
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- 420HC stainless steel large flathead screwdriver
- 420HC stainless steel small flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
- Lanyard ring for secure attachment
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
8 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com