Men's TRU-SPEC Gen-1 Police BDU Pants
Item #: 1996
TRU-SPEC designed the Gen-1 Police BDU pants to mimic the legendary look of the Army's Battle Dress Uniform but with the features and functions law enforcement professionals require. These combat-ready trousers are equipped with key features in order to excel in the urban battlefield. This six-pocket style replaces the traditional BDU button-fly with a zipper and is offered in a vat-dyed solid color instead of camouflage. Loaded with specialized bar-tack stitches and reinforced areas, all with a tear-resistant fabric, these pants offer maximum durability. Packed with functionality and built with a no-fail design, the Gen-1 Police BDU pants are engineered to perform.
Features of Men's TRU-SPEC Gen-1 Police BDU Pants
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Meets Military Specifications MIL-T-440047E
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with 4 bar-tacks
- Knees and seat reinforced with sewn-in patches
- Belt loops accommodate belts up to 2 ¼" wide
- Nylon drawstring blousing system
- Felled seams (inseam, outseam and seat-seam)
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag-proof flaps
- Two bellowed, three-pleat cargo pockets with drain holes and snag-proof flaps
|Extra Small||24 - 26|
|Small||28 - 30|
|Medium||32 - 34|
|Large||36 - 38|
|Extra Large||40 - 42|
|2X Large||44 - 46|
|3X Large||48 - 50|
|4X Large||52 - 54|
|5X Large||56 - 58|
Garment Inseam Measurements: Short: 30" Regular: 32" Long: 34" Unhemmed: 37"
Note: these measurements have a tolerance of +/- 1/2 inch and are designed to sit lower than the natural waist.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
94 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com