Belleville 330 ST
The Belleville 330 ST is flight-approved by the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps. Ideal for operating in wet conditions, the upper is made of water-resistant cowhide leather, and the Vibram Chevron rubber outsole improves traction over wet surfaces while minimizing FOD. These boots also feature an ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified steel toe to protect your feet from impact and abrasion. A removable polyurethane midsole delivers cushioned comfort underfoot, decreasing fatigue so you can perform at your best. Designed to meet the needs of Naval aviators, these boots keep your feet dry and protected while in flight.
Features of Belleville 330 ST
- Height: 8"
- US Navy and US Marine Corps flight-approved
- Berry compliant
- ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 certified and EH rated steel toe
- Upper made of full-grain, chocolate brown cowhide leather
- Vanguard sole construction combines a 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for enhanced traction and minimal FOD
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Made in USA