Belleville 650 ST
The Belleville 650 ST offers total protection for your feet. Constructed with a GORE-TEX bootie, these boots are waterproof and provide resistance to oil, petroleum and lubricants to keep your feet dry and protected. The boots use a Vanguard sole construction, which combines a full rubber Vibram Sierra outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for maximum stability and support. The steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated, ensuring that your feet will be safe from impact and electrical hazards. Featuring a cattlehide leather and nylon fabric upper, these durable boots are built to hold up in the most extreme environments.
Features of Belleville 650 ST
- Height: 8"
- Berry Amendment compliant
- ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated steel toe
- Upper made of full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Vanguard sole construction combines a rubber Vibram Sierra outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for unmatched comfort and support
- GORE-TEX bootie is waterproof and resistant to lubricant, oil and petroleum
- Made in USA