Belleville 675 ST
The Belleville 675 ST is built to handle icy conditions. Using Vanguard sole construction, which combines a Vibram Fire & Ice 360 lug outsole with a cushioned polyurethane midsole, these boots provide you with maximum stability and traction on icy surfaces, great for working in the middle of winter. The protective steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated for additional safety in hazardous work conditions. Not only are these boots protective, they're also insulated with 600g Thinsulate to keep your feet warm and feature GORE-TEX waterproof bootie construction to keep moisture out. These boots are comfortable, durable and won't harden or wear down during harsh winters.
Features of Belleville 675 ST
- Height: 8"
- Berry compliant
- Upper: 100% full-grain cowhide leather
- Outsole: Vibram Fire & Ice with 360 lugs
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Insole: Removable polyurethane
- Steel toe: ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Lined with 600g Thinsulate insulation
- Vanguard sole construction fuses the outsole with the midsole for maximum traction on icy surfaces
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric bootie
- Made in USA