Danner 8" Rain Forest GTX 200G
To you, they're rugged work boots with waterproof GORE-TEX liners and ground-chewing, ultra-stable soles. To a bootmaker in Portland, Oregon, they're a reason to get out of bed in the morning. A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest GTX boot is lined in GORE-TEX for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces. Features 200G Thinsulate.
- Weight: 75 oz
- 8" height
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200g grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
Danner Rain Forest boots provide the utmost in comfort, durability and protection. Best of all, they are made in the United States. The GORE-TEX lining in these boots allows for breathable, waterproof protection in any weather, and the Thinsulate lining protects feet from the cold. These boots are also designed with soles that offer significant support and maximum traction on wet or dry surfaces. For an additional level of protection, they feature a triple-stitched, full-grain leather construction with a double layer over the toe box and on the top of the foot. No matter the weather or the conditions, these boots provide protection, stability and support.