Massif Army Combat Shirts
Note: The Multicam version is a restricted item. You must have valid identification proving you are active military to purchase.
The only field tested and authorized combat shirt allowed for troops outside the wire. Massif's ACS is the new standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the worlds most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Note: The digital tiger version is a restricted item. You must have valid identification proving you are active military to purchase.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IR tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® technology
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Armys Team Soldier Certified authorization program: PEO Soldier Certification Program
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the pyroman thermal mannikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Over one million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army.