Massif Flamestretch Pants
Incredibly soft, warm, and stretchy, this Nomex® pant is a comfortable and versatile mid-layer. Whether you're working or playing, Flamestretch will be your favorite gear for staying warm when it's cold outside. With an ultrasoft interior and abrasion-resistant exterior, Flamestretch pants can be worn easily as a base layer and provide a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. An ergonomic design, trim fit, and extreme four-way stretch mean these pants move as fast as you do.
Massif Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when the fabric is wet
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance