Oakley TEN® is the classic Oakley look, amped with volume and rigged with tech. You’ll have sculpturally integrated hinges with dual cam action, a comfortable Three-Point Fit, and the optical performance you need for a life with momentum.
Oakley TEN uses XYZ OPTICS® (a benefit of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®)) to keep your vision razor sharp at every angle of view, even with 8.75 base lens curvature. That’s what TEN offers, and it means you’ll have a wide peripheral view with extra coverage to block annoying things like side glare, wind, and the type of impact that can ruin your outlook. Even with all that curvature, you’ll have optical precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and same goes for impact protection because the comfortably lightweight O MATTER® frame is beyond durable.
All Oakley sunglass lenses are made of pure PLUTONITE® to block every ray of UV, and the lens curvature of TEN helps prevent light from sneaking around the sides. You can also get TEN with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses, and you can tailor them with a wide range of options.
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents