Propper 8" Series 200
Propper's 8" Series 200 incorporates a heavy-duty Vibram composite rubber outsole and an open-cell foam insert to provide a flexible, high-performance tactical boot with superior grip and arch support. The full-grain leather upper is ultra-durable, but its lightweight construction makes for a hard-working boot with the functionality and breathability of a running shoe. The cushioned foam insert offers both comfort and stability for long days on the job, while the Aegis antimicrobial lining promotes ventilation and wicks away excess sweat to keep your feet cool and dry. The boot is oil and slip-resistant, proving reliable traction in any weather conditions or on any terrain. The lightweight design, athletic fit, superior arch and heel support, and tactical functionality make this the ideal multi-purpose boot.
Features of Propper 8" Series 200
- Coyote brown authorized for use with new Army OCP ACU
- AR 670-1 compliant
- Height: 8"
- Full-grain leather upper
- Vibram composite rubber outsole with oil and slip resistance
- Fast-rope compatible arch
- Open cell foam insert for lateral arch support
- Aegis antimicrobial lining
- Speed-lace system with 550 paracord laces