Tactical Research Flyweight CT SZ
The Tactical Research Flyweight CT SZ provides lightweight comfort and long-lasting support. The compression molded EVA midsole combines with three layers of cushioning for maximum shock absorption and unmatched comfort. The composite toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2412-11 standards for impact and compression protection and uses a non-metallic design to be lighter than traditional steel toes without conducting heat or cold. Medial side air vents and a breathable, unlined upper will keep your feet cool in hotter months. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole is made with TR Adrenaline to give you maximum traction and stability on any terrain. Durable and comfortable, these boots stand up to rough work without sacrificing support.
Features of Tactical Research Flyweight CT SZ
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Rough-side-out cowhide leather and nylon
- Outsole: TR Adrenaline oil and slip resistant
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Insole: Single density molded EVA
- EH rated composite toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact and compression
- Extremely breathable unlined upper
- Non-metallic, spacious composite toe is lighter than conventional steel toes and does not conduct cold or heat
- Three layers of cushioned comfort to absorb shock
- Medial side air vents
- Seams are double and triple stitched for improved durability
- YKK coil zipper and auto lock slider