Women's 5.11 Long Sleeve Taclite PDU Class A Shirts
Item #: 62365-750
The Women's A Class Taclite PDU Shirt, constructed with wash-and-wear Ripstop fabric, is ideal for hot and humid environments. The Women's Short-sleeve PDU Shirt features professional permanent creases, epaulettes, badge tab and a zippered front.
Features of Women's 5.11 Long Sleeve Taclite PDU Class A Shirts
- Comfortable and breathable Patrol Duty Uniform fabric
- Superior fade resistance
- Wash and wear fabric saves laundering costs
- Bi-swing shoulders for full range of motion
- Permanent creases
- 4.4 oz Taclite ripstop for hot and humid environments
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton with Teflon finish for stain and soil resistance
- PDU shirts come with epaulletes, bade tab and a zippered front
- Armpit vents, mic-cord pass through and adjustable cuffs
|Size||Numeric Size||Chest||Arm Length*|
|Extra Small||2||32 1/2"||29 3/4"|
|4||33 1/2"||30 1/4"|
|Small||6||34 1/2"||30 1/2"|
|Medium||10||36 1/2"||31 1/4"|
|Extra Large||18||43"||32 3/4"|
Regular = 5'5 - 5'7", Tall = 5'8 - 5'11", Tall sizes have 2" added to body length and 1 1/2" added to sleeve length. *Arm length refers to your actual arm length, not the garment's sleeve length.
Sizing Instructions: Using measuring tape, measure your body (not over clothing). If you fall between sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. For sleeve length, measure from the center of the top of your back to your wrist.
Women: Utilize your chest measurement to determine the proper size for tops, outerwear or jumpsuits; utilize your waist (smallest part) and hip measurements for bottoms; utilize your waist measurement (where you wear your pants) for belts.
Compression: A tight, compressive fit.
Fitted: A body skimming fit. Not compressive.
Regular: A comfortable, professional fit. Neither slim nor oversized.
Classic: A full, generous fit allowing superior range of motion.