The Guide is designed for situations when seconds count. Each color-coded injury-specific pocket contains a wide range of supplies to treat backcountry emergencies on the spot. Component highlights include a Laerdal CPR mask with O2 valve, stethoscope, SAM Splint, Glutose Gel, and a SAM Splint. A 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -28 C cold crack rating is guaranteed to withstand the toughest environments.
Features of Adventure Medical Kits Professional Guide I Medical Kit
- Size: 11" x 8" x 7.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
- Group Size:1 - 18 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 14 Days
- Administer CPR Safely: Laerdal PR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Built for Professionals: Field-tested, highly durable lumbar pack with oversized easy-access compartments for those experienced in backcountry medicine
- Clean and Close Wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds
- Monitor Vitals: Blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope
- Provide Advanced Care: Oral and sal airways, scalpel, Mayo-Heger needle holder
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine: By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.