Men's Belleville 8" Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots
Item #: 330COYST
This unique U.S. Navy, U.S Marine Corps and U.S. Air Force flight approved hot weather boot offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe to the Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the 330 COY ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
Features of Men's Belleville 8" Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- US Navy and US Marine Corps flight approved
- Berry compliant
- ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated steel toe
- Cattlehide leather / nylon upper
- Polyurethane midsole and footbed
- Dri-Lex Moisture wicking lining
- Steel protective safety toe
- Made in USA -Berry Compliant
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact