Women's Danner 6" Explorer Boots
Item #: 45200
Features of Women's Danner 6" Explorer Boots
- Weight: 52 oz.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Full-grain, all leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- 6" of support and ankle mobility
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact