Men's Danner 6" Vicious GORE-TEX Boots Composite Toe Boots
Item #: 13879
Features of Men's Danner 6" Vicious GORE-TEX Boots Composite Toe Boots
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 55 oz
- Durable waterproof leather upper with abrasion-resistant heel cap
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining or moisture wicking mesh lining options
- Cushioning PU footbed
- Dual-density EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole offers added durability on the outside edges with cushioning on the inside for more comfort and support underfoot
- Nylon shank
- TRAILGUARD platform offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Vibram Vicious oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior indoor and outdoor traction with a low-profile 90° heel
- Non-metallic toe and metatarsal meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 MT EH
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-18 EH
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact