Women's Danner 8" Acadia 200G Boots
Item #: 69210
Features of Women's Danner 8" Acadia 200G Boots
- Weight: 66 oz
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 200g grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- 8" of support and stability.
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact