Men's Danner 8" Lookout Side-Zip Waterproof Boots
Item #: 23824
Cutting-edge performance features and outstanding comfort unite in the Danner 8" Lookout SZ WP. The insole uses the innovative Danner Comfort System (DCS), which uses a plush footbed and heel pad for cushioning and unique airflow channels for underfoot ventilation. The upper is made with durable, waterproof leather and ripstop ballistic nylon to stand up to the harshest job environments. The spacious toe box allows your forefoot to splay more naturally to enhance your agility and responsiveness, especially when moving laterally or carrying a heavy load. Featuring a soft toe and semi-locking side zipper, these boots are light and comfortable on your feet while remaining tough enough to handle harsh terrain.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Lookout Side-Zip Waterproof Boots
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 27 oz. per boot
- Upper: Ballistic nylon and waterproof, polishable leather
- Insole: Danner Comfort System (DCS)
- Outsole: Danner Lookout
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1999-2013 sec 13 7.4 2.7 and ASTM F1671-13 standards for body-fluid-borne pathogen resistance
- Soft toe
- Danner's DLE1-H last provides enhanced comfort and stability
- Last features a spacious toe box to allow the foot to react naturally when changing directions laterally or carrying a heavy load
- Last is meant to feel like an extension of the foot allowing you to feel the ground underneath the boot while providing improved heel and forefoot capture
- Lined with breathable and waterproof Danner Dry lining
- New Danner Comfort System provides peak comfort, durability and support
- Semi-locking side zipper
- Patent-pending, plush dual-density footbed for enhanced cushioning
- Airthotic heel clip for improved support
- Underfoot ventilation for maximum airflow
- Danner Lookout slip-resistant outsole features a pentagonal lug pattern for greater mobility and traction
- Midsole is replaced with a light, plush footbed and heel pad to produce the pinnacle of cushioning while innovative airflow channels allow for underfoot ventilation
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
6 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com