Men's Danner 8" Scorch Side-Zip Hot Boots
Item #: 25732
You bring the heat every mission—but when the mission brings the heat right back, the Scorch is here to serve. It’s built first for breathability thanks to a lightweight upper patterned with mesh panels. The mesh panels are transparent and may reveal sock color or pattern. The Plylolite midsole and the speed lace system work together to make it light, agile and ready when you are—while the outsole is slip resistant and designed for stability. When the heat is on, the Scorch is extra breathable to keep you cool all the way down.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Scorch Side-Zip Hot Boots
- 37 oz. per pair
- Lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements
- Lightweight and breathable mesh lining for total foot comfort
- Our special speed lace system allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Danner Plyolite midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- The Danner Scorch outsole is slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch
- The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
3 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com