Men's Danner 8" Tanicus Composite Toe Side-Zip Boots
Item #: 55322
Crafted with strong rough-out leather and rugged nylon uppers, the 8" Tanicus CT SZ is one of Danner's lightest theater-ready military styles. They put an added layer of cushioning in the midsole, polyurethane footbeds and dampening heel cups to deliver lasting comfort. Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh linings are ideal for warmer conditions and the pentagonal lug pattern on the outsole delivers stability in a variety of terrain. Featuring semi-locking side-zippers that allow for quick in and out.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Tanicus Composite Toe Side-Zip Boots
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 24.5 oz. per boot
- Upper: Rough-out leather with 100D nylon
- Outsole: Danner Tanicus
- Insole: Removable polyurethane
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM class 75 Impact and Compression standards, the highest available strength for impact and compression
- Under Class 75 test for impact the boot must withstand a 75 lb. impact with 0.50" clearance
- Under Class 75 test for compression the boot must withstand 2,500 lbs. of compression while maintaining at least 0.50" clearance
- Composite toe caps will not conduct heat, cold or electricity
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable rough-out leather is soft and pliable while remaining extremely durable
- 100 denier nylon provides abrasion resistance to extend the life of the boots
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Semi-locking side zippers
- Medial side drain vents
- Cushioning polyurethane insole provides enhanced shock absorption
- Nylon shank provides arch support, helps to maintain balance and steady footing
- Danner Tanicus outsole features pentagonal lugs for a variety of terrain plus slip resistance
- Mid-range pentagonal lugs provide stability on a range of surfaces while the articulated toe and heel support more rugged terrain
- Built on Danner's 851 last
- Last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe box
- Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear
- Hot weather boot
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
4 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from