A majority of your time as a firefighter or paramedic will be spent wearing station boots. So it only makes sense to invest in the right kind of boot that can be worn in both the firehouse and on emergency calls. With the right boot, any undertaking becomes easier. With the HAIX Airpower R2 firefighter nail proof boots, your feet are not only kept comfortable but also protected from the many potential hazards encountered on the job.
Features of HAIX Airpower R2 Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 4.12 lbs
- NFPA Certified for EMS
- Secura Liner – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX Lacing System offers the entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole