Men's HAIX Airpower XR2 Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 605118
Designed for the EMT, Paramedic and First Responder, you need a boot that lets you act on a moment’s notice while at the same time giving your feet the comfort they crave when faced with long days on shift duty. The quick in and out feature of the laced in front zipper allows you the advantage of a custom fit boot that can also put on in a hurry. Just adjust the lacing for a fit personalized to you. Slip on, zip, and go. Built with an ultra-light composite toe, HAIX Airpower XR2 men's EMS boots offer the ultimate in toe protection and comfort with its roomy toe box. It offers chemical and bloodborne pathogen protection, and electrical hazard protection. NFPA certified for emergency medical operations for the EMS responder, the Airpower XR2 are also ASTM certified electrical rated boots. What more could you ask for in rescue boots you can also wear in the station?
Features of Men's HAIX Airpower XR2 Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 4.55 lbs
- NFPA certified for EMS
- CROSSTECH inner liner, waterproof, breathable, chemical and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Secura liner will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- Arch Support System support your foot in its natural, ideal position
- Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX Lacing System offers the quick on and off of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Lightweight composite toe cap and puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole
- ASTM certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH Rated Work Boots)
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com