Hazard 4 Flechette Sunglasses
Item #: EYE-FLC-L-BLK
Protective eyewear helps provide limited protection from light to moderate impact hazards, such as metal or wood chips and small flying particles. Care should always be used. These lenses are impact-resistant but not unbreakable. Do not use if lenses become pitted, cracked, or scratched. Do not use for protection against mists, sprays and splashes. Do not use for sports or simulated combat games. Do not use for burning, cutting or welding. They do not protect against severe impact hazards such as fragmenting, grinding wheels or abrasive disks, or explosive devices. Damaged frames reduce protection and must be immediately replaced. The ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard stipulates wrap-around design; to maintain a casual urban style, the side-wrap is not provided for in these glasses to a full extent. If you require full Z87.1 compliance, please choose a sport/workman style of safety glasses.
Features of Hazard 4 Flechette Sunglasses
- Lenses meet ANZI Z87.1-2010 Standard
- Do not meet ANSI Z87.1+ High Speed / High Mass.)
- Exclusive two sizes to fit wearer's face
- Holes available for string
- Frames can be bent to match face
- Heritage hand sculpted in Italy
- German precision hinges with springs
- Thoughtfully computer modeled and 3-d print refined to guarantee fit / look
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact