High Speed Gear Kydex Tourniquet Taco
Item #: 11TQK0BK
The Kydex Tourniquet TACO is designed to retain windlass tourniquets on a belt, rig or bag using the unique properties of Kydex. Comp-Tac uses airline-grade Kydex, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that doesn’t damage the tourniquet, or the platform it’s attached to. Combining Comp-Tac’s Kydex manufacturing capabilities with HSGI's versatile TACO design provides users the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.
Features of High Speed Gear Kydex Tourniquet Taco
- 100% aircraft-grade Kydex body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (T1 Grade Kydex, .080 thickness)
- Unique shock cord design allows for the use of most windlass style tourniquets, such as C-A-T, SOFTT, SOFTT Wide and SAM XT tourniquets, in one pouch
- Kydex does not hold water, won’t add weight from rain, humidity or sweat, and is easy to decontaminate
- TACO hole pattern allows for stacking (2) pouches in the space of one
- Designed to match the look of the HSGI Polymer TACOs and Kydex Handcuff TACO for a seamless look on the belt
- Can be mounted to belts up to 2” or MOLLE with the included (2) HSGI Universal Clips
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 0.21 lbs
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
7 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com