Men's LaCrosse 14" Alpha Range 5.0MM Waterproof Boots
Item #: 602240
A supremely versatile all-purpose boot, the Lacrosse 14" Alpha Range 5.0MM WP is suited for intense outdoor activity and general labor. As part of the signature Alpha construction process, Lacrosse’s proprietary ZXT rubber composite is hand-laid and fused to the 5-millimeter neoprene core, which enhances overall durability and environmental protection. Active Fit last ensures a secure fit and prevents the boot from slipping when trekking through mud or hazardous terrain. The heel, vamp and toe are reinforced with several layers of rubber, and the fiberglass shank provides torsional rigidity to keep the heel and ankle stable. Textured finger grips make it easy to pull on the boots, while a molded kick-off heel plate allows for hands-free removal. For additional comfort and support, the removable EVA footbed adds cushioning, and the boot as a whole flexes with the foot when running, climbing or crouching.
Features of Men's LaCrosse 14" Alpha Range 5.0MM Waterproof Boots
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs per boot
- Signature Alpha construction
- Hand-laid premium ZXT rubber fused to neoprene core outsole with tear, abrasion and ozone resistance
- Active Fit last provides a sure fit and allows for easy donning and doffing
- Multilayered rubber on vamp, heel and toe
- Fiberglass shank
- Rubber grips and angled top band for convenience
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying breathable polyester jersey liner
- Removable EVA footbed
- Convenient kick-off heel plate
- 5 mm neoprene insulation
- Suited for -20 to 60-degree climates
- ASTM F2892-11 EH rated
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact