Item #: 830158
In an emergency situation, you want to be prepared. With a Leatherman Surge Multi-tool in your pocket, you can handle almost anything. One of Leatherman's largest multi-use tools, the Surge is equipped with 21 different tools for a wide variety of tough jobs. Among the many features built in are wire cutters for both hard- and light-gauge wire made with 154CM steel that will last nearly three times as long as regular stainless steel. It also includes a plain knife and serrated knife that are corrosion resistant and scissors that use a spring-action opening to reduce hand fatigue. Other useful features include needle nose and regular pliers, can opener, ruler and two screwdrivers. Best of all, every tool can be operated with just one hand. Made in USA.
Features of Leatherman Surge
- Primary blade length: 3.1"
- Closed length: 4.5"
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Phillips #1-2 & 3/16" Screwdriver included
- Wire stripper for multiple kinds of wire
- Die-cast regular and needle nose pliers
- 420HC stainless steel plain knife resists corrosion
- 420HC stainless steel serrated knife cuts through sturdier materials like rope
- Saw is made of 420HC stainless steel with open-tooth design and works on a pull motion
- Electrical crimper
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters for regular and light-gauge wire, with material that will keep its edge for three times as long as traditional stainless steel
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire cutters
- Stranded-wire cutters have a concave design to avoid crushing smaller bundled or wrapped gauge wire
- Ruler up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters in length
- Bottle opener
- Can Opener
- Large and small flat bladed screwdrivers, crafted from 420HC stainless steel
- Spring-action scissors for cutting light materials
- Large Bit Driver holds full-size Leatherman tool bits and easily exchanges bits
- Wood/Metal file with a file pattern that extends to the end of the file and down the side for a more precise file edge
- Diamond-coated file for sharpening hard steel blades with a more precise finish than wood or metal files
- Awl with thread loop for creating or enlarging holes on leather or canvas or for sewing materials together
- Lanyard Ring
- Blade Exchanger locks the tool in place while using for safety and lets user swap out Leatherman and other universal t-shank tools of the same length
- Each tool feature can be opened and operated using one hand
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
10 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com