Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
Item #: 0513W
Cutting-edge features meet rugged design with the Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack. Made from durable 1,050 denier nylon fabric and treated with Teflon coating, this bag resists grime and water and is easy to clean. When it's time to clean, simply wipe the bag down with a damp cloth and let it dry naturally. This bag features layered, independent compartments that each have pouches, pockets and PALS attachments, ensuring you'll have plenty of storage space. Padded, breathable shoulder straps and enhanced waist support make this backpack extraordinarily comfortable and easy to wear on hikes or long trips. The zippered compartment along the rear has an internal loop field to accommodate a 100-ounce water reservoir or concealed firearm.
Features of Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
- Gear Capacity 23 liters (1400 cu in)
- Lightweight 1,050 denier ballistic nylon fabric to resist abrasion and water
- Overall size: 9" x 10" x 18"
- Volume: 1,400 cu in
- Main compartment: 9" x 4" x 18"
- Secondary compartment: 8" x 3" x 16"
- The exterior front features six internal slip pockets: one is 2.5" x 4.5", one is 6" x 6", one is 1" x 4.5" and three are 1" x 4.5"
- Zippered pouch on the lower exterior front: 7" x 10" x 2"
- Zippered pouch on the top exterior front: 7" x 4" x 2"
- Exterior front also has 5 rows of 5-channel PALS webbing, loop field, Keyper and Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- Padded back of pack comes with 2 grommet ports for drainage and 8.5" x 17" zippered compartment that can hold a 100-oz. hydration bladder or CCW
- Exterior right and left sides each have 5 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing and 2 compression straps made with 1" webbing
- Exterior top side has a tube port, Button-Lock security strap, tube port and 1"-webbing grab handle
- Exterior bottom comes with non-slip material that provides abrasion resistance and 2 1"-webbing compression straps
- Main interior front mesh pocket: 8.5" x 8.5"
- Main interior rear mesh pocket: 9" x 6"
- Internal slip pocket: 7.25" x 4.5"
- Two internal mesh pockets: 4" x 3.5"
- Independent front compartment: 8" x 3" x 16"
- Treated with Teflon fabric protector for easy cleaning and grime resistance
- Coated with triple polyurethane to resist water
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material absorbs shock
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread is stronger than regular industry standard nylon thread
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- Double stitching, bar-tacking or "Box-and-X" stitching along high stress points
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Internal seams are taped and finished
- Heavy duty zippers and zipper tracks
- Not machine washable
- Do not clean with bleach or detergent
- . Cleaning Instructions: wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow backpack to dry naturally
- Compatible with #9903 3" TacTie and #9905 5" TacTie Attachment Straps
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
13 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com