Men's McRae 8" Panama Boots
Item #: 7189
Back by popular demand, this is an authentic version of the original Jungle Boot as used during the Vietnam era. McRae still makes it with the vulcanized DMS Panama outsole on the original equipment McRae used when the boot was a contract / mil-spec item. These boots, remain popular due to their great durability, comfort, value. Made in USA.
Features of Men's McRae 8" Panama Boots
- Height 8"
- Bottom Rubber Panama DMS outsole to exact spec used in 1967. Molded on original press equipment
- Comfort Removable/replaceable polyurethane footbed
- Upper Black Full-grain leather and heavy weight olive drab cotton duck as used in original boot
- Closure System Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lace system
- Ventilation Nylon coated brass drainage vents in inside arch for rapid drying in wet conditions
- Origin Made in USA
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
30 Customer Reviews
2 Answered Questions
Answered by ( from
Response from TacticalGear.com