Mechanix Wear The Original Material4X
Item #: MG4X-75
The glove that gave Mechanix Wear their name in motorsports now returns with Material4X durability. Material4X synthetic leather redefines durability by delivering higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves. And the stretch spandex combines with TPR closure for a comfortable and secure fit. With the same feel and TrekDry technology of The Original glove, the Material4X proves that a good thing can keep getting better.
Features of Mechanix Wear The Original Material4X
- Mechanix Wear recommended uses: Abrasive Material Handling, Construction, Maintenance & Repair, Equipment Operation, Towing & Transportation, Woodwork, Box Handling, Landscaping, DIY Home improvement
- Seamless Material4X palm delivers higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves
- Moisture wicking TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit
- Reinforcement panels in high wear areas provide added durability
- Machine washable
First, make a loose fist. Wrapping a tape measure around your knuckles, measure the circumference of the hand, including your thumb. Please size up if you fall between sizes.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com