Men's NIKE 8" SFB Gen 2 Boots
Item #: 922474-201
The NIKE SFB Gen 2 is an evolution to NIKE’s classic SFB collection. The new style takes the comfort you’ve come to expect from the original SFB and adds some incredible features. The new webbing support system increases stability and provides a locked-in fit all the way up to the ankle. With an internal rock shield and a layer of Kevlar, this boot is one of the toughest NIKE has ever made. The Gen 2 is topped off with an aggressive full-rubber outsole, complete with a saw-tooth arch to aid in fast roping.
Features of Men's NIKE 8" SFB Gen 2 Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Weight: 17 ounces (men’s size 10.5)
- Nylon reinforced, genuine leather upper
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides 360-degree durability
- Synthetic leather overlays create locked-in support.
- Webbing support system enhances stability while providing a locked-down fit from the lower foot to the ankle
- Articulated internal rock shield and Kevlar layer for enhanced puncture resistance
- Aggressive traction pattern provides multi-surface grip
- Internal shank in heel for stability
- Textured arch for fast roping
|SIZE||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (in.)||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (cm)||WOMEN'S EQUIVLENT SIZE|
MEASURE YOUR FEET
Wear the type of socks you'll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
1. Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
2. Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
3. Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
245 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com