Men's NIKE 8" SFB Jungle Leather Boots
Item #: 828654-900
The NIKE SFB Jungle 8" Leather is the ultimate, contemporary athletic boot for service members and first responders. The 8” collar is made of canvas and leather, stitched precisely to provide the ultimate combination of breathability and abrasion-resistance. A simplified, easy on-and-off lacing system complete with grommet hooks makes slipping on the boots a cinch. A drop-in midsole—think technology from NIKE’s first-class athletic shoes—provides lightweight cushion that won’t pinch. Drainage ports along the inner side of the shoe double as vents in tropical climates, providing even more versatility. A layer of Kevlar in the midsole protects the wearer—and the boot—from punctures and rugged terrain. Two types of rubber on the outsole—.44 sticky rubber at the forefront and toe tip, and .68 hard rubber at the rear—in four tread patterns insure you won’t lose traction when the terrain ahead is wet or steep, or anything in between.
Features of Men's NIKE 8" SFB Jungle Leather Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8" collar
- Upper: Leather and breathable canvas
- Drop-in midsole
- Water drainage ports
- Outsole Forefront: .44 Sticky Rubber
- Rear Outsole: .68 Hard Rubber
- Aggressive traction pattern
- Midsole: Kevlar
- Pebax plate
- Dynamic lacing system
- Leather heel loop
- Notched arch
|SIZE||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (in.)||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (cm)||WOMEN'S EQUIVLENT SIZE|
MEASURE YOUR FEET
Wear the type of socks you'll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
1. Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
2. Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
3. Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
13 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com