Pelican iM2975 Travel Storm Case
Item #: IM2975-00001
Featuring a patented Vortex pressure release valve, the Pelican iM2975 Travel Storm Case has automatic pressure equalization to prevent vacuum lock, making it perfect for air travel. The Vortex valve also uses microscopic filters to block out moisture and dust. Constructed from Pelican’s proprietary HPX polymer resin, this case is both incredibly strong and lightweight. Two mold-in padlockable hasp closures protect your gear, while the five Press & Pull latches withstand up to 400 pounds of pressure. Powerful flush hinges hold the case together even through extreme impacts. A telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels makes transporting heavy loads easy. Designed with care, these wheels are shielded from dirt and other contaminants and provide low-friction, low-drag rolling. For additional carrying, three double-layered, soft-grip handles are over-molded for your comfort.
Features of Pelican iM2975 Travel Storm Case
- Interior dimensions: 29" x 18" x 13.8”
- Exterior dimensions: 31.3" x 20.4" x 15.5"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- Five Press & Pull latches
- Three double-layered, soft grip handle
- In-line wheels
- Telescoping handle
- Flush hinges
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Total depth: 13.8"
- Lid depth: 2"
- Bottom depth: 11.80"
- Interior volume: 4.17 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 22.8 lbs
- Weight with foam: 29.5 lbs
- Buoyancy: 250.02 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com