Men's Propper 8" Series 100 Boots
Item #: F45083N236
Propper's 8" Series 100 military boots deliver support and durability. Made from durable 1,000 denier nylon and water-resistant suede, these boots are able to withstand constant use and still retain their shape, while the arch is fast-rope compatible to reduce abrasions caused by ladders or ropes. For ease of use, the speed lace system allows you to get the boots on and off quickly and ensure a snug, comfortable fit. An anti-microbial lining promotes breathability and blocks the growth of odor-causing bacteria to boost the freshness and extend the life of the boots. The removable open cell foam inserts are washable, breathable and mold to the shape of your foot for maximum arch support and weight distribution.
Features of Men's Propper 8" Series 100 Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Upper: 1,000 denier nylon and water-resistant suede
- Outsole: Slip- and oil-resistant rubber provides stability and shock absorption
- Breathable anti-microbial lining to eliminate the growth of odor-causing bacteria and extend the life of the boot
- Fast-rope compatible arch holds up after repeated use with rope and ladders
- Speed-lace coated hardware with 550 paracord lacing for durability
- Open cell air mesh foam allows for ventilation all around the foot for maximum comfort
- Open cell foam inserts are washable and fit to your foot for maximum arch support and weight distribution
|US Men's||UK Men's||EUR Men's||US Women's||UK Women's||EUR Women's|
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
32 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com